The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Talk to Hungry Wolf at (G-7), Conflux #3
- Obtain a Galkan Sausage
- Cook a Giant Sheep Meat to get the sausage.
- You can either cook the meat using the same method as in Smoke on the Mountain or by using the campfire in Abyssea - Misareaux near Conflux #6.
- If you use the campfire in Abyssea - Misareaux, you will be given a prompt upon trading the meat to either pull it out of the fire or continue cooking, up to three times.
- If you successfully continue to cook, your Galkan Sausage will HQ, up to +3. If you fail on the first two prompts, you will receive a Galkan Sausage -1.
- Failure at the +3 step will completely char the meat, giving you nothing.
- A large number of clusters and the NM Abyssic Cluster are hanging around the campfire in Abyssea - Misareaux. Use extreme caution when attempting this method.
- Clusters will not aggro while you are in the process of cooking the meat, and trading the meat will cause them to de-aggro. However, the abyssea dynamo nm cluster will agro while cooking the sausages. Be warned as i found out the hard way
- You may also directly buy a +1/+2/+3 sausage directly from the Auction House.
- Trade the sausage to Hungry Wolf for your reward(s).
- The seal you get appears to be random. Current job has no effect on what seal you will receive.
- The type of sausage you trade - be it NQ, +1, +2, or +3 - will have no effect on the percentage rate of seal drop or type of seal. It only affect what Hungry Wolf (A) will say, and the amount of cruor and fame he will award. Trading a plain Galkan Sausage gives 200 Cruor, +1 gives 300 Cruor, +2 gives 400 Cruor and +3 gives 600 Cruor.
- Trading a Galkan Sausage -1 will not reward you anything.
- This quest can be repeated upon zoning.
- Repeating the quest using a Galkan Sausage +3 four times will get you to Fame two, seven times for Fame three, eleven times for Fame four, fourteen times for Fame five, and seventeen times for Fame six (capped).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.