The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Talk to Hungry Wolf at (G-7), Conflux #3.
- Obtain a Galkan Sausage
- If you use the campfire in Abyssea - Misareaux, you are given a prompt upon trading the meat to either pull it out of the fire or continue cooking, up to three times.
- If you successfully continue to cook, your Galkan Sausage will HQ, up to +3. If you fail on the first two prompts, you will receive a Galkan Sausage -1 (Appears to be a 50%~ success rate).
- Failure at the +3 step completely chars the meat, giving you nothing.
- A large number of clusters and the NM Abyssic Cluster are hanging around the campfire in Abyssea - Misareaux. Use extreme caution when attempting this method.
- Clusters do not aggro while you are cooking the meat, and trading the meat causes them to deaggro.
- You may also directly buy a +1/+2/+3 sausage directly from the Auction House.
- Trade the sausage to Hungry Wolf for your reward.
- The seal you get is random. Current job has no effect on the seal you receive.
- The type of sausage you trade - be it NQ, +1, +2, or +3 - has no effect on the percentage rate of seal drop or type of seal. It only affects what Hungry Wolf (A) says and the amount of cruor and fame he awards. Trading a plain Galkan Sausage gives 200 Cruor, +1 gives 300 Cruor, +2 gives 400 Cruor and +3 gives 600 Cruor.
- Trading a Galkan Sausage -1 does not reward you anything.
- This quest can be repeated upon zoning.
- Repeating the quest using a Galkan Sausage +3 four times gets you to Fame 2, seven times for Fame 3, eleven times for Fame 4, fourteen times for Fame 5, and seventeen times for Fame 6 (capped).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.