|Fei'Yin||80||1||A, H, HP|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Currently known possible spawns locations: G-9, H-8 upstairs near the fountain where Miser Murphy spawns, G-6 in Cassie spawn area and F-8 in the basement.
- Spams Grave Reel. Strips Utsusemi avoid blink tank; Paladin recommended.
- Easy way to probably beat him is time nuke/ rdm chain stun / time nuke.
- Does not cast spells at all, unlike other ghost type mobs, so can not be classified as a Black Mage.
- Defeated by NIN/WAR, RDM/WHM x2, WHM/bLM, WAR/NIN and THF/NIN.
- Killed by RDM/NIN straight tanking with Poison II and Bio III and a SMN/WHM only for Diabolos's Favor.
- Very easy duo by RDM/WHM and THF/NIN with evasion build.
- Hits hard around 250~300 dmg per hit.
- (see testimonials)
In Irish and Scottish folklore, the Sluagh were the spirits of the restless dead. Sometimes they were seen as sinners, or generally evil people who were welcome in neither heaven nor hell, nor in the Otherworld, who had also been rejected by the Celtic deities and by the earth itself.
Whichever the underlying belief, they are almost always depicted as troublesome and destructive. They were seen to fly in groups like flocks of birds, coming from the west, and were known to try to enter the house of a dying person in an effort to carry the soul away with them. West-facing windows were sometimes kept closed to keep them out. Some consider the Sluagh to also carry with them the souls of innocent people who were kidnapped by these destructive spirits.