|Fei'Yin||78-80||1||A, H, HP|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Seem passive to lv 99 player, will only aggro if you're in healing mode beside him.
- Known to appear in the following locations: F-10/11 (first room when entering zone), G-9 upstairs, H-8 upstairs near the fountain where Miser Murphy spawns, I/J-8 upstairs, G-6 in Cassie spawn area, and F-8 in the basement.
- Moderately high attack (200-250 damage), high defense when not under the effect of Banish, but poor accuracy.
- Only uses Grave Reel, which is an Area of Effect Drain that removes shadows.
- As few members as possible should be standing within range of this attack to avoid prolonging the fight.
- Possesses a potent Store TP trait that rises as HP declines. Below 20%, it will use Grave Reel approximately once for every 3 damaging actions inflicted on it.
- Does not cast any magic.
- Soloable by NIN/DNC or DNC/NIN, duoable by some job combinations at 75. (see testimonials)
|Hunt Registry||Elusiveness||Ferocity||Required Scylds||Rewarded Scylds||Evolith||Evolith|
||8||9||75||35||vs Luminians: Magic Evasion +|
In Irish and Scottish folklore, the Sluagh were the spirits of the restless dead. Sometimes they were seen as sinners, or generally evil people who were welcome in neither heaven nor hell, nor in the Otherworld, who had also been rejected by the Celtic deities and by the earth itself.
Whichever the underlying belief, they are almost always depicted as troublesome and destructive. They were seen to fly in groups like flocks of birds, coming from the west, and were known to try to enter the house of a dying person in an effort to carry the soul away with them. West-facing windows were sometimes kept closed to keep them out. Some consider the Sluagh to also carry with them the souls of innocent people who were kidnapped by these destructive spirits.