The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Casting Time: 3 seconds
How to Obtain
Obtained Merit Point Group 2
- Slow increases recast time on spells and weapon delay.
- An effect of 100% Slow will double a weapon delay value. For Example: a weapon with a delay of 509 normally takes about 8.5 Seconds before an attack can be initiated. With +100% slow, this delay would be treated as 1018, or 17 seconds before an attack would occur.
- Slow II Will overwrite the effects of Ninjutsu spell Hojo: Ni
- The Slow effect from Slow II caps at 37%, depending on the number of merits involved and the value Caster's MND - Target's MND.
- Duration is usually 3 minutes but can be much shorter.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.