The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Casting Time: 3 seconds
How to Obtain
Obtained Merit Point Group 2.
- Slow increases recast time on spell cast time and weapon delay.
- An effect of 100% Slow will double a weapon delay value; e.g. a weapon with a delay of 509 normally takes about 8.5 seconds before an attack can be initiated. With +100% slow, this delay would be treated as 1018, or 17 seconds before an attack would occur.
- Slow II will overwrite the effects of the Ninjutsu spell Hojo: Ni, Slow, and the effect from Slowga on Leviathan .
- The slow effect from Slow II is calculated with the formula ( + [y * 10] + [floor(dMND * 1.6)])/1024, and caps @ (350+[y*10])/1024, where y = number of merits in slow2.
- To reach the base cap of 350 a dMnd of 75 is required, regardless of merit level.
- Duration is usually 3 minutes but can be much shorter.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.