Casting Time: 3 seconds
How to Obtain
Obtained Merit Point Group 2.
- Slow increases recast time on spell cast time and weapon delay.
- An effect of 100% Slow will double a weapon delay value; e.g. a weapon with a delay of 509 normally takes about 8.5 seconds before an attack can be initiated. With +100% slow, this delay would be treated as 1018, or 17 seconds before an attack would occur.
- Slow II will overwrite the effects of the Ninjutsu spell Hojo: Ni, Slow, and the effect from Slowga on Leviathan .
- The slow effect from Slow II caps at 39%, depending on the number of merits involved and the value (Caster's MND - Target's MND).
- Duration is usually 3 minutes but can be much shorter.