Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Speak with Michilca (A) to flag the quest.
- Travel to Conflux 7 and proceed South to F8/F9. Be wary of Spectators (sound and magic aggro) and Sub-zero Gears (true sight, true sound, and magic aggro) and possible Chariot Notorious Monsters (Refitted Chariot and Impervious Chariot). If you drop down the South-facing wall (G-9) position yourself approximately 1/3 the length of the ledge from the East wall and drop into a hole on the face to land near a NPC named Nachou (A). If you drop down the West-facing wall, (F-8), position yourself approximately 1/3 the length of the ledge from the North wall and drop into a hole on the face to land near a NPC named Perfaumand (A).
- Upon completing the dialog with the NPC, rush back out to the ledge and rotate your camera so that you're looking up the cliff face. Shortly (within 2-4 seconds), NPCs named "Resistance Fighter" will start very rapidly sliding down the slope, dropping to the left or right of the hole in the ledge face. Tarutaru seem to fall quickest, while Galka seem to be the slowest. You must select them and click on them as they are near you on the ledge. If you are successful, the NPC will scurry up into the hole and disappear down the tunnel. If you fail, they will fall out of sight and vanish. They will come in waves of 2-3 NPCs spaced 1-2 seconds apart followed by a pause of about 3 seconds.
- You MUST speak to the NPC (Nachou (A) or Perfaumand (A)) after the last Resistance Fighter has dropped. You will be told how many you missed and to return to Michilca (A). Six out of ten appears to be the required number of rescues for completion.
- If you fail the quest, you must still report to Michilca (A) to report your failure, which cancels the quest. You can reaccept it immediately.
The Resistance seeks to send a strike team into the bowels of Thousandfall Ridge, a confirmed breeding pit for the hordes. Help keep Michilca's men on course as they execute their hazardous approach.