HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawns during the DRAGON QUEST X ONLINE Crossover and DRAGON QUEST X ONLINE Crossover II.
- Available from Wednesday, December 11, 2013, at 12:00 a.m. (PST), to Tuesday, January 14, 2014, at 12:00 a.m. (PST)
- Available from Tuesday, March 18, 2013, at 1:00 a.m. (PDT) to Wednesday, April 9 at 7:00 a.m. (PDT)
- Must speak to the Slime NPC in the zone to receive a level 1 Level Restriction in order to battle.
- If a high-damage attack leaves it under 20% health, it has a chance to flee the battle.
- High evasion and defense for its level.
- Bronze Zaghnal is the most effective weapon against Slimes, as the first attack usually leaves it around 25-50% health.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.