Campaign Ops: Intel Gathering
Help improve the efficiency of our nation's siege tactics by infiltrating a Quadav stronghold in one of the Areas near Bastok and destroying key locations within the fortress.
- Slaughterhouse I (Bastok)
- Slaughterhouse II (Bastok)
- Slaughterhouse III (Bastok)
- Slaughterhouse IV (Bastok)
Help improve the efficiency of our nation's siege tactics by infiltrating an Orcish stronghold in one of the Areas near San' d'Oria and destroying key locations within the fortress.
- Slaughterhouse I (San d'Oria)
- Slaughterhouse II (San d'Oria)
- Slaughterhouse III (San d'Oria)
- Slaughterhouse IV (San d'Oria)
Help improve the efficiency of our nation's siege tactics by infiltrating a Yagudo stronghold in one of the Areas near Windurst and destroying key locations within the fortress.
- Slaughterhouse I (Windurst)
- Slaughterhouse II (Windurst)
- Slaughterhouse III (Windurst)
- Slaughterhouse IV (Windurst)
Campaign Battle Impact
- A successful Ops reduces beastman fortification in target zone by 1 points (This is based on North Gustaberg (S) Ops)
- Weakens beastmen reconnaissance levels
- According to Maruna-Kurina, it possibly interrupts reconnaissance for the area operation was performed, delaying beastmen dispatches.
- If you have a party while participating in this Campaign Op, each party member can receive the same amount of experience points by clicking the ??? immediately after the bomb explodes. This can be done regardless of whether the party members have an active op or not. (Only one party member needs to have an active Slaughterhouse op for this to work.)
- If two or more members have the same rank of Slaughterhouse, only one bomb will be able to be dropped. All other members will receive the message "Your work at this location is complete." Upon turning in the op the mission is considered a success, but experience cannot be shared beyond the first bomb of that rank.
- Optimally three party members will each obtain different ranks of Slaughterhouse, and each will gain 180+271+361 experience for a single op credit each.
- Even more party members can accompany them for yet more experience gains up to the limits as described above. Make sure each party member clicks the ??? before the person who dropped the bomb clicks in to ensure that everyone gains the experience from the op. (The experience points mentioned are the lowest possible from a single star level op.)
- Does not work for alliance only main party.
- You will fail any of these Operations if a Beastmen mob gets too close and disarms your bomb. There is no chat log for this occurring. Your bomb will simply disappear.