Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Rolanberry Fields (S)
Batallia Downs (S)
Sauromugue Champaign (S)
|~86||1 in each zone listed||A, T(H)|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawned by resting less than 5 yalms away while in possession of a Colorful Abyssite. There is one spawn per zone and a 60 minute respawn timer after last kill. They are not linked in any way.
- If you're spawning this for Trial of the Magians, you can prevent Colorful Abyssite from changing colors by holding onto your Yellow Abyssite after it changes.
- Buy a new Clear Abyssite and either upgrade it in a different zone or only go to spawns that say "The Yellow Abyssite resonates feebly".
- After you get another Colorful Abyssite, only go to spawns that say "The Yellow Abyssite resonates softly".
- If you see "The Yellow Abyssite resonates solidly", move far away and try elsewhere.
- It's possible both T2 and T3 may be near each other. If so, just move to a different zone and come back later.
- Uses standard Pixie TP attacks.
- Seems to change elemental affinity after a Breeze move, determining what debuffs and Tier IVs it will use.
- Uses Chainspell approximately every 25% HP lost, resets hate after every spell cast while Chainspell is in effect.
- Casts Tier IV and Tier III -aga elemental spells, Paralyga, Bindga, Dispelga, Slowga, and Graviga.
- Slowga overwrites Haste.
- Only casts Ga's while Chainspell is in effect above 50% HP.
- Will cast any spell in its current Elemental State under 50%.
- Warning: Spells are extremely powerful (~500-800) even with the protection of Shell V. This can be particular devastating due to it's tendency to randomly target any party member during Chainspell.
- Seems to target randomly or semi-randomly with its spells on anyone in range. Will move a little and stop repeatedly if no targets in range.
- Seems to have a wider than normal casting range .
- Has high evasion.
- Has high attack.
- Gains Fast Cast after every use of Chainspell.
- Slow can be landed. Seemed resistant to Paralyze.
- Immune to Darkness element spells. However, Dispel will land to dispel Summer Breeze's Regain effect.
- Involved in trial Staff Trial 783
- (see testimonials)
Skuld means "debt" or "future". In Norse mythology, Skuld governed the fates of the people as one of a trio of Norns. Fellow pixies Verthandi and Urd take their names from the other two Norns. Skuld is the only norn, that is also a valkyrie.