HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Average re-spawn time is 1-3 hours, but as a Lottery Spawn it may take more than that.
- It can spawn on both the west and east sides of the road, always on the part with a downward slope.
Has low accuracy on the TP attacks.
Has 50% magical resistance.
May spam TP moves in a repetitive manner during daytime.
- During this phase it can end up spamming Sudden Lunge essentially killing itself within a few moments.
- Has a unique move called "Spiral Burst" that it only uses during the daytime.
- It appears Skogs Fru will repeatedly use this move the lower its HP gets. It's also possible that this move greatly lowers its defense and takes more damage from the attack.
Easily soloed by most jobs at level 75. Also possible around level 55-60 on some jobs. (see testimonials)
See the Video page.
In Scandinavian mythology, the Skogsfru (properly spelled as one word, also called skogsrå) was a woman of the woods or wood-sprite. She was a female spirit who often appeared nude and having long hair. She would look like a ordinary human, though, she would have a cow’s tail (Huldra version) or fox’s tail (Tallemaja version). It was considered very bad luck for a hunter to encounter her in the forest. She would often visit hunters at night when they had a campfire going and try to lure them into the dark woods to have sex, from whence they would never return (the Huldra would lure them into the mountian, while the Tallemaja would eat them). The Norwegian Huldra and Swedish Tallemaja were analogues to the Skogsfru. Skogsfru is Swedish for “Lady of the Forest” or "Forest Wife".