The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Fields of Valor Notorious Monster
|Valley of Sorrows||1|| ??? HP|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Sometimes Highly Resistant to magic, including Flash.
- Spawned at (I-8) in Valley of Sorrows(Corner of the sqaure where H/I-8, H/I-7 connect.) with Chapter 7 Elite Training.
- Heals when attacked with a certain element - appears to be random and not based on day or weather.
- Has a random en-effect on its attacks. This can be anything from Enthunder to MP absorb.
- May have a job like a player character, whm was known to remove enfeebles immediately but not excessively cure.
- May have Additional effect: Petrification.
- May have Additional effect: Paralysis.
- May have Additional effect: Curse.
- May have Additional effect: Damage (or En-Element). Saw a consistent "Additional effect: x damage" ranging from 10-35 with Protect & Shell IV (from NPC Fellow)
- May have Additional Effect: TP Drain (Making the SAM Solo impossible).
- Only one party can attack it, people in alliance will not be able to attack it or buff/heal the party fighting it.
very, very easilyas PLD/NIN, and DRG/WHM. Could have solo'd as PLD/NIN. Took about 25 from a regular hit, with additional effect of about 30.
- Not Duo'd "very, very easily" witnessed a 75 PLD, RDM, and THF wipe. PLD got hit with petrification, died and they wiped. It is possible to duo, just need to be lucky that you don't get hit with petrification.
- Soloable as a SAM/NIN using 2-hour and TPing up to 300 first. Used Sekkanoki before engaging, mob was dead before after four WSes (Y->G->2hour->K->Y)
- Hit self-buffed rdm/pld for 100.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.