Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Fields of Valor Notorious Monster
|Valley of Sorrows||1||4,400~4,500 HP|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawned at (I-8) in Valley of Sorrows(Corner of the sqaure where H/I-8, H/I-7 connect.) with Chapter 7 Elite Training.
- Sometimes Highly Resistant to magic, including Flash.
- Not resistant to Ice-Based magic. (seen to sometimes pop with with the ability to absorb ice or other elements, be carefull when using nukes)
- Heals when attacked with a certain element - appears to be random and not based on day or weather.
- Does not regen, even if the full party wipes out. remains at same point its HP was before full wipe.
- Does not aggro, even if you rest infront of it after reraise from full wipe.
- May have a job like a player character, whm was known to remove enfeebles immediately but not excessively cure.
- most likely has a random job each time it is spawned, but may not use all the abilities of that job.
- Has many possible additional effects.
- May have:
- Additional Effect: Petrification.
- Additional Effect: Paralyze.
- Additional Effect: Curse.
- Additional Effect: Damage (En-Element).
- Additional Effect: Absorb-TP.
- Additional Effect: Blind.
- Additional Effect: Slow.
- Additional Effect: Drain
- Additional Effect: Aspir.
- Additional Effect: Ice Spikes.
- A potent intimidation effect.
- Only one party can attack it, people in alliance will not be able to attack it or buff/heal the party fighting it.