Involved in Missions
|Yuhtunga Jungle||1||A, T(S)|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Casts Wind Threnody II, Massacre Elegy, Magic Finale
- Uses Clarsach Call at 25% HP; comparable to Astral Flow used by SMN enemies, does 900-1100 wind damage in a very large area.
- Due to an AI issue, Alter Egos which have elemental damage spells including wind will prioritize using wind damage against Siren. This is less consistent on Iceday. Alter Egos will Magic Burst other elements if they cannot burst wind. If not for this issue, Siren would be easily soloable at 75. A combination of physical damage Alter Egos as a player with a main job that can use elemental magic (Black Mage, Red Mage, Summoner, Scholar) would be effective.
- Susceptible to Paralyze.
- Soloable at item level 119 with Alter Egos.
- May Charm players, removing all Alter Egos summoned by the player. The charm is a frontal cone and does not affect trusts. So using a tank trust negates the charm.
- Has an AoE Mute. However, Trust: Yoran-Oran (UC) nearly always evades it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.