Weak to: Ice
||1|| A, S|
| Nyzul Isle
||1|| A, S|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
Notes (Rolanberry Fields)
- Timed Spawn around the pond at (D-11) (outside the exit from the basement of Crawlers' Nest) every 21-24 hours after its last Time of Death.
- Uses Mighty Strikes and Draw In.
- Casts Horde Lullaby, Massacre Elegy, and Magic Finale.
- Has very high accuracy and evasion.
- Has no known spell resistances or immunities, especially susceptible to ice-based effects, such as Paralyze.
- Will Rage after
15 minutes. 20 minutes, from personal experience, even according to the Rage page.
- Can be defeated by an alliance of 12 characters at level 60, a party of 4 characters at level 75, and by some combinations of 3 characters at level 75.
- (see testimonials)
Notes (Nyzul Isle)
In Persian mythology, Simurgh was a gigantic winged bird-like creature. It had the body of a bird (specifically a peacock, though it had features of an eagle or falcon as well), lion's claws and a dog's head. Its feathers are copper-colored. It was so strong, it could carry an elephant or camel through the air. It was an ancient creature that is so old, it has seen the world destroyed 3 times previously. As such, it possesses the knowledge of all ages. If its wings touched any lifeform, it would cure them of any illness or injury. It is considered the natural enemy of snakes. It is said to reside in a place filled with water, Vouruskasha, the world ocean which had the Tree of Life, Gaokerena, at its center. Atop that tree, Simurgh roosted. In Iranian art, it was usually depicted as a giant bird, not a chimera of sorts.