The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Cogitator x 1
- Bitter Cluster ()
- Burning Cluster ()
- Fleeting Cluster ()
- Malevolent Cluster ()
- Profane Cluster ()
- Radiant Cluster ()
- Somber Cluster ()
- Startling Cluster ()
- Audacious Vision (Divine Earring) ()
- Endearing Vision (Singing Earring) ()
- Punctilious Vision (Parrying Earring) ()
- Vernal Vision (Evasion Earring) ()
- Vivid Vision (Healing Earring) ()
- Venessa in Ru'Lude Gardens (H-10) will offer you the first three ENMs in Promyvion if you have completed the first cut-scenes to start the Chains of Promathia missions.
- If you select the 'Spire of Holla' she will give you the Censer of Abandonment key item.
- Upon entering the Spire of Holla, you will have the option of entering the ENM battle at the battlefield.
- The Cogitator NM must be defeated to win this ENM. It seems to have approximately 2000 HP.
- The Cogitator NM is the only enemy present at the beginning of the battle, and subsequently spawns the Weeper NMs as its health decreases.
- It seems able to spawn an unlimited number of Weepers, but only a maximum of 3 at a time will be present.
- Anima work in this ENM just as they do in the Promyvion boss fights.
- It is possible for more than one of the same type of Cluster to drop.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.