The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Talk to Sobane, she is willing to give you a quest, but she needs to be able to trust that you'll keep your mouth shut. She wants you to retrieve a Cathedral Tapestry.
- Obtain a Cathedral Tapestry by killing Orcish Fighters in Fort Ghelsba or the Yughott Grotto.
- Trade the tapestry to Sobane and she'll explain the next step.
- Travel to Selbina, where you will find that the person you are looking for is nowhere to be found. Talk to the mayor, Abelard, @ G-9 and he'll say he has "no idea" what you're talking about... but he will then mention something about a diary he found, and that some key pages are missing... perhaps his lips will loosen if you help him find them.
- Travel to Ordelle's Caves and hunt for an Ordelle Chest Key. Once you find a key, look for a Treasure Chest and open it.
- Only people who have this quest flagged will receive some Torn-Out Pages (key item).
- Thief can open chest and receive key item using Thief's Tools, Skeleton Key or Living Key .
- This key item takes precedence over the Magical Pattern from The Goblin Tailor RSE quest; if both are active, a character opening the chest will receive this key item first.
- Return to Selbina and talk to the mayor. He'll reveal some information to you which will prove interesting to Sobane.
- Return to Sobane to complete this quest and to receive your reward.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.