- Commands the Pet to make a special attack.
- Obtained: Beastmaster Level 25
- Recast Time: 2 minutes
- Duration: N/A
- Level 25 Beastmaster Job Ability which commands your pet to use a random special attack, enhancing skill or enfeebling skill once it has sufficient TP.
- You can see your pet's current TP by typing <pettp>.
- You can use this ability before your pet has 100% TP.
- Doing so will cause the pet to randomly use its TP move after 100% TP+ - meaning it may not use its TP move immediately upon reaching 100%.
- Using Sic when your pet has at least 100% TP will cause your pet to use its TP move immediately instead of randomly.
- However, if you use Sic with less than 100% TP on a pet that can use magic such as Worms or Hecteyes, it will use a random magic spell instead of waiting for 100%+ TP to use a random TP skill.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.