The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Involved in Missions
- Promathia Mission 6-4: One to be Feared
- Promathia Mission 7-1: Chains and Bonds
- Promathia Mission 7-2: Flames in the Darkness
- Promathia Mission 7-3: Fire in the Eyes of Men
- Promathia Mission 7-4: Calm Before the Storm
- Promathia Mission 7-5: The Warrior's Path
- Promathia Mission 8-1: Garden of Antiquity
- Promathia Mission 8-3: When Angels Fall
- Promathia Mission 8-4: Dawn
Involved in Quests
Assisted By: Shikaree Z's Wyvern
|A, L, S|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Note: As of the 6/21/2010 update, there is no longer level restriction apon Promathia Mission 5-3/Ulmia Path.
- Appears in battlefield event for Promathia Mission 5-3/Ulmia Path, and in the Requiem of Sin.
- Wields a Polearm, and is capable of using Impulse Drive.
- She'll try to heal herself and her comrades during battle.
A Shikaree, in India, is a hunter, especially a native hunter who serves as a guide. From the Hindi shikāri and possibly from the Persian word shikār (a hunt).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.