Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Mission Name||Sheltering Doubt|
|← Previous Mission||Next Mission →|
|Darkness Named||The Savage|
|Sheltering Doubt (pt.1)||Latteaune Tavnazian Safehold ( )|
|Sheltering Doubt (pt.2)||Latteaune Tavnazian Safehold ( )|
|Sheltering Doubt (pt.3)||Latteaune Tavnazian Safehold ( )|
|Sheltering Doubt||Goblin Footprint Misareaux Coast ( )|
- Return to Tavnazian Safehold for a cutscene.
- Talk to Despachiaire ( ) on the top floor, through the entrance with Fouagine beside it, and inside the Walnut door at the back. You may need to speak to him 2 times, you'll know you've got it when you get a cut scene involving Tenzen. (Not the one about the Mithran sin hunters). Note: there are multiple Walnut Doors, the correct door is located at ( ).
- Talk to Justinius ( ) on the top floor.
- Head to Misareaux Coast (via Tavnazian Safehold Home Point #1 and then through the southwest exit at ( ) to Misareaux Coast) and inspect the Dilapidated Gate at ( ) (Snowmint Point).
- If the cutscene appears bugged and will not allow you to continue, disable your 60 FPS plugin if you are using one and restart the game.
- Mission Orders
- Prishe has returned to Tavnazia, and it would be wise to follow. The winds of twenty years past have once again begun to swirl about the islands. What evils do these winds carry?