See also: Lady Shantotto Exposed!
Shantotto appears as a playable secret character in Dissidia: Final Fantasy as well as its prequel Dissidia 012. She is allied with Cosmos, Goddess of Harmony and is voiced by Megumi Hayashibara in the Japanese version. In the English version, she is voiced by Candi Milo. On the character unlock screen it says that Shantotto is a "[Chainspeller] - Batters foes with incredibly powerful magical HP attacks."
Character File Description from Dissidia:
"A war hero with immeasurable magical power.
Former minister of the Orastery, then head of the Parliament of Patriarchs, in the original game, Shantotto was one of the top minds in the Federation of Windurst.
It's said her pride is higher than the pinnacles of the Gustaberg range, and her temper hotter than the magma flowing forth from the mighty Mount Yuhtunga. Her age is unknown, and having thus far neglected to marry seems to be her only regret in life."
Involved in Missions
- Windurst Mission 8-2 The Jester Who'd Be King
- Promathia Mission 3-3: The Road Forks
- Promathia Mission 5-3: Three Paths
- Aht Urhgan Mission 19: Sweets for the Soul
- Aht Urhgan Mission 20: Teahouse Tumult
- Aht Urhgan Mission 21: Finders Keepers
- Aht Urhgan Mission 22: Shield of Diplomacy
- Aht Urhgan Mission 24: Foiled Ambition
- Aht Urhgan Mission 39: Allied Rumblings
- Aht Urhgan Mission 47: The Empress Crowned
- A Crystalline Prophecy (Mission)
- Curses! A Horrifically Harrowing Hex
- A Shantotto Ascension
- Project: Shantottofication
Involved in Quests
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Sacrificial Chamber
- Appears in battlefield event for Project - Shantottofication. This is the final boss battle for the A Shantotto Ascension storyline.
- Immune to light based spells (all spells able to magic burst on light) including Stun.
- Uses staff weapon skills, high level black magic (including merited spells,) Holy II, and Protectra V.
- Shantotto has a special weapon skill, Divine Malison. D. Shantotto will attempt to skillchain using Salvation Scythe to create a light skillchain.
- Uses the spell Meteor when hp becomes critical (10%-5%)
- Stellar Fulcrum