The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Beaucedine Glacier (S)|
||6||L, T(S), Sc|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Shadowhind Machinators attempt to carry out special missions for the Dark Kindred:
- In areas under beastman control, they will attempt to repair the fortifications. Once repairs have been made, they warp out. Each unit that reaches the fortifications and warps will repair the fortifications level by 5 points.
- Sometimes they will construct a Confederate Mantelet as well.
- In areas under allied control, they will attempt to bomb the fortifications. Sometimes they will construct a Confederate Belfry, or if the conditions are right, a Siege Turret.
- Unlike most Kindred, the Shadowhind Machinators will try to avoid conflict to carry out their missions.
- Have lower HP than normal campaign enemies, however, their HP is still fairly high.
- Defeating the Shadowhind Machinators can hasten the retreat of any troops in a stalwart defense of area due to disrupted supply lines. Likewise, defeating them in allied areas can prevent damage to the Fortifications.
- They can be intercepted as soon as they enter the controlled area.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.