|Mission Name||Set Free|
|Items Needed||Bee Pollen x 3 OR|
|Reward||Copper Voucher OR|
|← Previous Mission||Next Mission →|
|Emissary from the Seas||The Beginning|
|Set Free||Battal Selbina ( )|
|Set Free||Mathele Mhaura ( )|
* It is not necessary to do both paths.
* Zoning between getting the quest and turning in the items in not necessary. If you have the items when you start the quest, you can just trade them to continue.
- Trade Abelard three clumps of Bee Pollen, which drop from Huge Wasps in La Theine Plateau and Konschtat Highlands, to receive a cutscene and your reward, and trigger the next mission, The Beginning.
- Trade Ekokoko three Mandragora Dewdrops, which drop from Pygmaioi in Tahrongi Canyon, to receive a cutscene and your reward, and trigger the next mission, The Beginning.
- The drop rate for the Mandragora Dewdrops is quite low, with Treasure Hunter 8 it is about 20%, considerably less without. If doing the quest with a group be prepared for the farming to take some time due to the Pygmaiois being spread out over a wide area.
You will get a Gilgamesh's introductory letter instead of a Copper Voucher if you have not yet done one of the subjob quests (Elder Memories - The Old Lady) in Mhaura or Selbina. This key item allows you to instantly complete either of those two quests.
- Mission Orders
- The town's leader has informed you that Gilgamesh is looking for a particular adventurer and that he wants some goods. Mhaura: three mandragora dewdrops from pygmaioi. Selbina: three clumps of bee pollen from huge wasps.