Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Scherzo acts as a barrier that activates against single physical or magical attacks that would take 75% or more of a target's HP, after accounting for Damage Taken- effects on gear. It reduces that damage by an amount influenced by the combined Singing and Instrument Skill of the Bard.
- Damage Reduction % = floor(((Singing Skill + Instrument Skill) - 350) / 10)
- Damage Reduction % from Scherzo caps at 45% before equipment bonuses.
- Equipment that gives "Scherzo +" or "All Songs +" increases the damage reduction by 1% per +1 level.
- When combined with other sources of "mitigates severe damage" effects (such as Earthen Armor), Scherzo's effect is counted against a total combined damage mitigation cap of 95%.
- Soul Voice and Marcato only increase the duration of this song, and not its effects on reducing severe damage taken.
Resale Price: 3,000~3,075 gil
How to Obtain
Obtained as spoils from most Zilart and Promathia-era battlefields.
Obtainable as spoils from most Chapter III and onwards encounters.
|Magic of Vana'diel: Songs|
|Recovery / Misc|
|Magic of Vana'diel|