- Active when 500 or more Weapon Skill Points have been accumulated with this weapon.
- Weapon Skill Points must be obtained while Senjuinrikio is equipped in Main Hand.
- Latent effect will subsequently be active even when weapon is equipped in Off-Hand.
- The Critical Hit Rate only applies to Senjuinrikio and will not affect any other equipped weapon.
- You can gain Weapon Skill Points for this weapon while under the effects of Level Sync at ANY level.
Used in Recipes
Obtained from Desynthesis
How to Obtain
|Cannot be auctioned, traded, bazaared, or delivered.|
Obtained From KSNM
|Contaminated Colosseum||75||6||Horlais Peak||Atropos Orb|
|Operation Desert Swarm||75||6||Waughroon Shrine||Lachesis Orb|
Senjuinrikio can be dissected into singular kanji, giving a very literal, approximate meaning of "The power of the king of one thousand hands" - 千(One Thousand), 手 (Hands), 院(Institute, ruling position), 力(Power), 王(King) (せんじゅいんりきおう）. This, however, is akin to breaking up any of our English words and separating the various Latin or Germanic roots in the word and then thinking of those individual meanings literally. The name should instead be taken in two parts: Senjuin and Rikio. The Senjuin(千手院) was a "school", the oldest of 5 collectively called the Yamatoden(大和伝), of ancient Japanese katana craftsmanship. This "school" was located in the Senju valley(千手谷), in what is now the Nara prefecture(奈良県). Like the school named after the valley, so too was the katana named after the school. Finally, the suffix Rikio can be taken to mean "mighty ruler", implying mainly that it was perhaps the most distinguished katana produced in that particular style. Thus, "great katana of the Senjuin" yields a much closer translation of the original intended meaning.