The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Stellar Fulcrum||1||A, T(H)|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Fought in the battlefield event for A Crystalline Prophecy 11: Ode of Life Bestowing.
- High physical and magical defense.
- Extremely low evasion.
- Immune to Sneak Attack.
- Rapidly builds resistance to Souleater.
- All of its offensive abilities, including its standard attacks, are magical, and radial Area of Effect centering around the Crystal.
- Appears to "remember" enmity. Logging out does not reset enmity.
- At 1%, the Crystal continues to take damage, but cannot be defeated for several seconds.
- Special Abilities
- Black Magic: All Tier-III -ga spells.
- Draw In
- Seed of Nihility: AoE Damage for approximately 20% of the max HP of each target hit. Resets timers on all job abilities (including 2-hour abilities) that are ready for use on all affected party members to their maximum recast. Does not affect charges for Stratagems or Quick Draw, or abilities that are already on cooldown. Can be used at the start of the fight, so melee-burn parties should open with their 2-hour abilities.
- Seed of Deference: Area of Effect Charm and Mandragora Costume.
- Seed of Deception: creates a copy of a random party member. The "Seed Thrall" initially attacks the player highest on the Seed Crystal's hate list, but it does not share hate with the crystal. The copies are weak, with only approximately 500 HP, but have access to most of the weapon skills associated with their equipped weapon. More than one Seed Thrall can be up at the same time and can spawn in rapid succession, overwhelming the party. Eliminate them as quickly as possible, via nukes, weapon skills, or blue magic.
- Seed of Judgment: Heavy Area of Effect damage (~700-1300), knockback, and all 7 primary stats down. Utsusemi absorbs damage, but not Knockback. Becomes a standard TP move below 50% HP. Cannot be Stunned (uses again immediately after). Reaches all areas of the battlefield except the entrance.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.