- Speak to Kurou-Morou after completing the prerequisite quests. After a short cutscene, go speak to Ilumida for another, in which you learn that Ilumida wants a Moondrop.
- Travel to Boyahda Tree, and examine the ??? at (H-8) of the 2nd map in between 19:00 and 04:00 to spawn Agas.
- Will only spawn when the moon can be seen, in other words, not during New Moon.
- Agas uses Level 5 Petrify, which means that characters whose level is divisible by 5 (for example 65, 70, 75, 80, etc.) will be Petrified.
- The monster can be defeated solo by certain jobs with varying difficulty, and duo by various job combinations at around level 75.
- After defeating Agas, examine the ??? again between 19:00 and 04:00 to get the Moondrop.
- If there is no time to obtain the item before 04:00, there is no need to defeat the monster again, even after changing areas or logging out. However, it still cannot be obtained during New Moon.
- Only one party member needs to spawn Agas to enable everyone to obtain the Moondrop.
- As long a player is in the party when the monster is defeated, it is possible to obtain the key item.
- Ilumida (House, Upper Jeuno)
- A "moondrop" from the Boyahda Tree is required to open the chest Ilumida's late husband left for her.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.