The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Batallia Downs (S)||1||A, L, S, Sc
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawned by selecting "Shredded Label" at (K-7) in Batallia Downs (S) with Red-labeled crate.
- Assisted by: Tusked Tigon x6
- Foe Lullaby does not seem to last long, or maybe the NM can wake the smaller mobs up.
- Tusked Tigons appear to have about 6000 HP. 2x Thundaga III took off 25% of their health. They can be slept with Sleepga II without the use of Elemental Seal
- Unable to Gravity main NM as a BLM75/RDM37 with 4 Enfeebling Magic merits and +37 skill. Untested as RDM main.
- Was easily able to land Slow II (5/5 merits) and Paralyze without using full enfeebling skill build (used full MND build on both debuffs multiple times, 70+57 MND). This was with 5/5 Ice merits and 0/5 Earth merits.
- Uses Roar approximately 10 times in a row, will not move or attack when doing so, and then will follow this up with one of the other TP moves, including Disorienting Waul (AoE Amnesia). Mage who uses Paralyna should pay attention to the end of the cycle to remove the debuff.
- Can be easily done by PLD/NIN, MNK/NIN, SAM/NIN, BLU/NIN, BLM/RDM, RDM/WHM there is no need to kite the mob as it wastes time (due to the fact tigers have enhanced movement speed and will not attack during Roar spam more then 6 members is also not needed if you have a BLU because they can act as a Primary healer for DD's). Pld should pop with Reprisal and Sentinel while blm sleepga's mobs and takes a good distance to do so again when they wake. Pld straight tanks main NM and Rdm should focus all cures on the PLD, cures are not really needed on babies due to the fact they are farely weak and should do little to no damage if everyone is /nin. PLD should pull Scythefang Liger to the Corner of the Brick Wall across from the cave, DD's take out Tusked Tigon one by one inside cave pulling back others that Black Mage currently has on them, and Rdm position's self on the hill opposite to PLD but close enough to DD group that they are still in range.
- This fight can be done with a skilled team consisting of PLD/NIN, MNK/NIN or SAM/NIN, BLU/NIN, RDM/WHM, BLM/RDM with some level of difficulty and the use of Two Hour abilities.
- A PLD with Atonement is usually best for this fight due to the fact he/she can have Scythefang Liger down to or below 75% by the time DD's have the Tusked Tigon defeated and will have more then enough hate to quickly take it down with no hate loss.
A liger is a lion-tiger hybrid between a female tiger, and a male lion which are bred for skills in magic, so the name "Scythefang Liger" indicates these particular hybrids have large, scythe-like fangs.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.