The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- This is one of the Scholar Artifact Armor Side Quests from Loussaire. It does not appear in the quest log.
- Speak to Loussaire at (G-10) in Bastok Markets (S) and choose "Scholar's Pants" (must be a Scholar level 50+ with Downward Helix completed to activate this quest for the first time; after the first activation, any job can activate the remaining item quests).
- Note: during this quest, the markings disappear during certain conditions; see below.
- Examining the Indescript Markings causes Sneak to wear off.
- The key items can be obtained on any job after activating the quest.
- Obtain Slug mucus by examining the Indescript Markings at one of the following locations in Pashhow Marshlands (S):
- The respawn time for the markings is 15 minutes.
- The Indescript Markings move to a new location each time the Slug mucus is obtained.
- The Indescript Markings disappear during rain and thunder weather. When the weather ends, the markings appear in a new location.
- Note: This may no longer be the case. Not confirmed but players have reported being able to find the markings during thunder weather.
Position Notes (K-5) Middle of the north edge. (K-5) SE corner, on a rock. (K-5) Just a few steps south of the center of K-5, on a rock. (J-6) Northeaster corner on the road. (I-6) In water south of L-shaped portion of road. (I-7) SW corner, on the L-shaped portion of the road. (G-6) NW corner, near the road. (G-6) Slightly E of center, near L shape in the road.
- Obtain Djinn ember by examining the Indescript Markings on top of the fire at (D-11) of Vunkerl Inlet (S) at 16:00-6:00 game time or during windy or thunder weather.
- The fire is located near the Jugner Forest (S) (D-12) entrance, in the middle of several Ignis Djinn.
- The Indescript Markings disappear during thunder and fog weather.
- The Indescript Markings disappear when the Djinn ember is obtained, but reappear in a few moments, allowing multiple Scholars to receive the ember at the same time.
- Return the items to Loussaire for your reward.
- You must wait one game day and zone before accepting another side quest from Loussaire for another piece of armor.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.