The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- This is one of the Scholar Artifact Armor Side Quests from Loussaire. It does not appear in the quest log.
- Speak to Loussaire at (G-10) in Bastok Markets (S) and choose "Scholar's Gown" (must be a Scholar level 50+ with Downward Helix completed to activate this quest for the first time; after the first activation, any job can activate the remaining item quests).
- Note: during this quest, the markings disappear during certain conditions; see below.
- Examining the Indescript Markings causes Sneak to wear off.
- The key items can be obtained on any job after activating the quest.
- Obtain Peiste dung by examining the Indescript Markings at one of the following locations in Pashhow Marshlands (S):
Position Notes (K-8) (K-9) South of Cavernous Maw (J-9) Just east of the Telepoint. (K-10) (J-10) Just South from the Veridical Conflux. (I-10) On the border between I and J, just south of the road. (H-10) NW corner, just south of the road. (H-10) North of road. Between road and wall edge. (H-10) SE corner, just South of the Road.
- Obtain a Sample of Grauberg chert by examining the Indescript Markings at the base of one of the rock pillars at (D-8) of Grauberg (S).
- Only appears during windy weather. If you are waiting for the weather to change, you can wait safely on the stone mound at the center of the rock pillar circle until the weather changes.
- The Indescript Markings disappear when the Sample of Grauberg chert is obtained, but reappear at a different pillar after a few moments, allowing multiple Scholars to obtain the sample at the same time.
- Return the items to Loussaire for your reward.
- You must wait one game day and zone before accepting another side quest from Loussaire for another piece of armor.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.