The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Talk to Brutus in Upper Jeuno who will give you three Aquafloras (Temporary Key Item) to put in some Underground Pools in Fei'Yin.
You can be on any job from here on.
- There are 3 pools in the lower area of Fei'Yin at H-8, H-5 and F-5. When F-5 is inspected, Dabotz's Ghost appears. He can cast Tornado and does a variety of black magic, Smash Axe can stun it.
- It is possible for anyone else with Scattered into Shadow finished up to this point in the party to obtain the cutscene after Dabotz's Ghost is defeated.
- While he tends to spawn at the third pool, Dabotz's Ghost can spawn at any of the three pools. Just make sure you use up all of the Aquafloras after you defeat him to continue the quest.
- If you spawn Dabotz's Ghost while under the effects of Sneak, Dabotz's Ghost will just sit in the pool. Either drop sneak before you inspect the pool, or after it spawns, drop sneak and take a step or two to get aggro.
- After he dies, inspect the pool again for a cutscene. Inspect the other two pools in that area if you didn't get them on the way in (or he spawned at one of the other two pools before you got to the third one).
- Go back to Brutus for a short dialog.
- You now need a Oztroja Chest Key.
- If you have the Rhapsody in White, Curio Vendor Moogle sells the key for 2,500 gil.
- Alternately, Yagudo Conquistadors, Priors, Lutenists and Zealots drop the Oztroja Chest Key in Castle Oztroja. Most of the spawns are in the basement but you can find a few chest key mobs located in the huts niched into the upper level of the outside ledges.
- Go to Castle Oztroja and open a chest and you'll get a Beast Collar. (Chest can be picked by THF to receive the Beast Collar)
- Trade the collar to Tebhi, who spawns in the basement area. You should be able to spot him on Widescan.
- Note: Once you trade the collar to Tebhi, he disappears and you are finished. You do not need to wait for him to respawn (15 mins).
- Head back to Upper Jeuno and talk to Brutus one final time to receive the Beast Gaiters.
- It is possible to solo the Yagudo for the Oztroja Chest Key at level 52 with either jug pets, or, at this map, by charming the Oozes in the pond in the middle square.
- Castle Oztroja Chest Maps
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.