The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Speak to Piketo-Puketo (A) Western Encampment (F-9) to receive this quest.
- He will give you a Vial of flower-wower fertilizer.
- Head due east from Conflux #04 to the borderline of G/H-7.
- Go down on the path below and find a Gnarled Root, check it to apply the fertilizer. You will get a message telling you that you've heard something drop beside you.
- Now trek just slightly up the ledge to the tree above and check the Fragmented Nutshell to receive a Tahrongi tree nut.
- Return it to Piketo-Puketo (A) at F-9 for 200 cruor reward.
- Repeating this quest 5 times will take you from Fame 2 to 3 (doing only this quest, it took me 7 repeats to attain Fame 3) and 5 more repeats after will move to you Fame 4 (doing only this quest, it took me 9 repeats to attain Fame 4).
- Piketo-Puketo (A)
- A culinarian with serious delusions of grandeur sees himself as the savior of his nation's people. Employ the fertilizer he's given you on a suitable tree and bring back anything edible that may grow.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.