Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Start NPC||Dietmund - Lower Jeuno G-11|
|Title Granted||Life Saver|
|← Previous Quest||Next Quest →|
|Chocobo's Wounds||Path of the Beastmaster|
- - Go up the stares. Click on the door Merchant's House for a cutscene.
- Optional: Shalott for a cutscene. - Talk to
- (top-left point) find the path going down along the cliff/coast of (F-8).
- Click the Night Flowers at the bottom of the path for a short cutscene.
- You will probably need sneak and invisible as a low level.
- Note that the Night Flowers marker on the map image here is slightly east of where the actual walkway/flowers are.
- You must go all the way down and around the pathway to the right of the blue marker on the map to find the Night Flowers at the very bottom/end of the path in a seaside cave.
- Night Flowers cutscene, click on Dietmund's door again (G-11) for your 2100gil and Beast Whistle. - After the
- Dietmund (Merchant's House, Lower Jeuno)
- To cure Dietmund's son of his affliction, go to Qufim Island. Once there, find the flower that only blooms at night, and bring back its roots.