The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Skill Level: 240
- Description: Delivers a twofold attack. Damage varies with TP.
- In order to obtain Savage Blade, the quest Old Wounds must be completed.
- Will stack with Sneak Attack.
- Aligned with the Breeze Gorget, Thunder Gorget & Soil Gorget
- Aligned with the Breeze Belt, Thunder Belt & Soil Belt.
- Element: None
- Damage Multipliers by TP:
100%TP 200%TP 300%TP 1.00 1.75 3.50
- Savage Blade is only available to Paladins, Blue Mages, Warriors, Red Mages, Dark Knights, Corsairs, and Rune Fencers. While other jobs can obtain the required 240 Sword skill through the use of merits and special equipment, they will be unable to use Savage Blade.
- While Paladins and Blue Mages may obtain skill level 240 earlier than level 71, Savage Blade must be quested once base skill level 240 (without merits) and job level 71 is reached (requires the ability to wield Sapara of Trials).
- Sword skill level 240 is obtainable by the following jobs at these corresponding levels:
Job Rating Level Paladin A+ 68 Blue Mage A- 70 Rune Fencer A- 70 Warrior B 73 Red Mage B 73 Dark Knight B- 75 Corsair B- 75 Samurai C+ 77 Ninja C 78 Bard C- 79 Dragoon C- 79 Thief D 82 Ranger D 82 Dancer D 82 Beastmaster E 87
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.