- Changes the weather around target party member to "dusty."
Casting Time: 2 seconds
How to Obtain
- Second tier storm spells provide the double weather effect. This does not stack with current weather.
- Dusty weather has a chance (33% to 50%) to give earth spells a 25% power boost and a corresponding penalty to lightning spells. If Dorin Obi or Hachirin-no-Obi is equipped, the weather bonus will always be applied.
- Geohelix will always gain the weather damage bonus.
- If the caster has the merit job trait Stormsurge, then this spell will also increase the target's VIT by +3~7, depending on how many merits the caster has.
- Sandstorm will trigger the latent effect on equipment such as the Desert Boots (+12% movement speed in sandstorms), despite the fact that normally "sandstorms" only refers to the double weather effect (as referenced by Weather NPCs).
- Will activate the weather bonus for all variants of Summoner's Horn and Glyphic Horn, reducing Titan's Avatar Perpetuation Cost by 3 or 4, respectively.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.