- Changes the weather around target party member to "dusty."
Casting Time: 2 seconds
Resale Price: 650~666 gil
How to Obtain
|Auction House Category: Scrolls > White Magic (||)|
- Storm spells provide the single weather effect, not the double effect. This will stack if the zone is already experiencing a dust storm, giving effect of double weather. This will have no effect if there's already a sandstorm ("double earth").
- Dusty weather has a chance (33% to 50%) to give earth spells a 10% power boost and a corresponding penalty to lightning spells. If Dorin Obi or Hachirin-no-Obi is equipped, the weather bonus will always be applied.
- Geohelix will always gain the weather damage bonus.
- If the caster has the merit job trait Stormsurge, then this spell will also increase the target's VIT by +3~7, depending on how many merits the caster has.
- Sandstorm will trigger the latent effect on equipment such as the Desert Boots (+12% movement speed in sandstorms), despite the fact that normally "sandstorms" only refers to the double weather effect (as referenced by Weather NPCs).
- Will activate the weather bonus for all variants of Summoner's Horn and Glyphic Horn, reducing Titan's Avatar Perpetuation Cost by 3 or 4, respectively.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.