Sanction is a beneficial Status Effect that allows the acquisition of Imperial Standing credits and Crystals from defeated enemies that grant Experience Points while in the Aht Urhgan areas. It can be received from the Imperial Gate Guards after you complete Aht Urhgan Mission 2: Immortal Sentries.
- The application of the Signet, Sanction, and Sigil effects are mutually exclusive and will overwrite each other.
Locations of the Imperial Gate Guards
Name Location Asrahd Aht Urhgan Whitegate (I-8) Famatar Al Zahbi (F-7) Falzuuk Al Zahbi (G-6) Nabihwah Nashmau (H-6)
While in an Aht Urhgan region with the Sanction active, you will receive the following effects:
- Defeating an enemy that grants Experience Points (i.e. Easy Prey or higher) will earn the player Imperial Standing Points amounting to 10% of the base Experience Points, if battling in a region possessing the Astral Candescence.
- When defeating an enemy that grants a player Experience Points, there is a chance that an elemental Crystal will drop from that enemy. (When in a party with other members who also have Sanction active, there is a chance that additional Crystals can drop.)
- Players will receive a bonus of 5-15% additional Experience Points for each enemy defeated, if Al Zahbi has possession of the Astral Candescence. The amount of bonus experience points granted is based on the Imperial Defense Bonus.
When the Astral Candescence is under Imperial control, you may choose to obtain one of the following effects with Sanction at the cost of 100 Imperial Standing credits:
Sanction strength enhanced by successfully defending the Astral Candescence through consecutive Besieged attacks. As the server's winning streak continues, the bonuses conferred by the Candescence increase:
- The experience bonus rises from 5% to 15% base on the defense of Aht Urhgan.
- The meal duration enhancement doubles the normal length of food eaten.
- The Regen enhancement is active at a progressively higher percentage of HP, active from 1 HP to an HP cap of up to 95% of the player's maximum HP. Regen is 1 HP/tick.
- The Refresh enhancement is active from 0 MP to an MP cap of up to 75% of the player's maximum MP. Refresh is 1 MP/tick.
- Glory Crown gives a +1 to the Imperial Defense Bonus.
- The Imperial Defense Rating caps at 8 points.
Sanction is one of the few beneficial Status Effects that cannot be directly removed via its icon; once applied, you must wait until the Sanction effect expires on its own, or override it with another effect.
- Application of Sanction overwrites itself, and resets its duration.
Sanction Effect Duration
Mercenary Rank Sanction Duration Private Second Class 3 hours Private First Class 4 hours Superior Private 5 hours Lance Corporal 4 hours Corporal 5 hours Sergeant 4 hours 40 minutes Sergeant Major 5 hours Chief Sergeant 5 hours 20 minutes Second Lieutenant 6 hours First Lieutenant 6 hours
- When the Astral Candescence is not under imperial control, the Sanction effect duration is halved.