Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Normal melee attacks are of various types:
- Casts Comet, Impact, and fire elemental nukes including Firaga IV, Firaja, and Fire V, as well as AoE debuffs including Paralyga, Graviga, Dispelga, Slowga, Silencega, Breakga, AoE Stun, and AoE Addle
- Uses Mighty Strikes or Chainspell at ~60% and ~30% HP.
- Uses the following TP moves:
- Searing Halitus: Conal AoE damage, strong DoT Burn
- Bolt of Perdition: Conal AoE damage, Amnesia, Mute
- Kurnugi Collapse: AoE damage, Accuracy Down, Magic Accuracy Down
- Divesting Gale: AoE damage, Encumbrance
- Diluvial Wake: AoE damage, Defense Down, Magic Defense Down
- Crippling Rime: Conal AoE damage, all stats down (-37)
- <50% HP: Unrelenting Brand (unique): AoE damage and Curse (Recovery), resets all ability timers, Samursk gains temporary potent Blaze Spikes effect
- Unrelenting Brand is the first TP moved utilized once Samursk falls below 50% HP and may be used thereafter normally. It is fairly easily stunnable, but the Blaze Spikes effect is gained even if the move is stunned.
- <25% HP: Oblivion's Mantle: Strong AoE damage, weakness, and 10-count doom.
- Oblivion's Mantle is used as the first TP move below 25% HP and may be used thereafter normally.