When you go to the Auction House and bring up the auction menu, the last option listed is this one--Sales Status. This is where you check on whether or not your listed items have sold yet.
- Items that have not yet sold are listed in green, and items that have sold are listed in yellow. Items that have been returned to your Mog House because they haven't sold are listed in red.
- If you click on an unsold item, you can choose to check the price history of the item to see how much the last ones have sold for and whatnot.
- Note: This can only be done if the item you are checking on is listed at the Auction House that you are looking at.
- If you click on an unsold item, you can also choose to stop the sale. You will lose the auction fee, but it will clear an auction slot and the item will go directly into your inventory.
- Note: This can only be done if the item you are stopping is listed at the Auction House that you are looking at.
- You must click on a sold or returned item to clear it from your auction list in order to put another one in its place.