Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Start NPC||Fari-Wari - Aht Urhgan Whitegate (Shararat Teahouse)|
|Requirements||Treasures of Aht Urhgan|
Rughadjeen present in Al Zahbi
|Items Needed||Lilac Ribbon|
|Title Granted||Skyserpent Aggrandizer|
|Reward||Imperial Gold Piece|
Imperial Standing (1000)
|← Previous Quest||Next Quest →|
|None||Ode to the Serpents|
- Skyserpent General Rughadjeen must be in the Commoner's Ward/Al Zahbi ( ) for this quest to be accessible or completable. If he is being held prisoner talking to Fari-Wari will not lead to a cutscene.
- Talk to Fari-Wari in Aht Urhgan Whitegate to start quest ( ).
- Enter Halvung from the ( ) Wajaom Woodlands entrance. This is where the Survival Guide is stationed.
- Go North to , through the Cast Bronze Gate.
- All monsters leading up to the gate detect by hearing, although there may be a single troll on the other side of the gate, which detects by sight.
- There is a ??? on the ground, just to your left after you pass through the gate. Click it to obtain the Lilac Ribbon Key Item.
- Return to Fari-Wari for a story of a Besieged battle against the Mamool Ja and the Trolls two years ago.
- The cutscene lasts at least 4m:40s.
- All times given for this line of quests depend on your connection speed and how quickly you proceed through the dialog.
- Talk to Biyaada in Al Zahbi ( ) (On top of NW bridge). She will tell you to wait for her at the Teahouse.
- Return to Fari-Wari on the next game day (from the last time you spoke with him) for a cutscene and your reward.