- Skyserpent General Rughadjeen must be in the Commoner's Ward/Al Zahbi (G-7) for this quest to be accessible or completable. If he is being held prisoner talking to Fari-Wari will not lead to a cutscene.
- All monsters leading up to the gate detect by hearing, although there may be a single troll on the other side of the gate, which detects by sight.
- There is a ??? on the ground, just to your left after you pass through the gate. Click it to obtain the Lilac Ribbon Key Item.
- Return to Fari-Wari for a story of a Besieged battle against the Mamool Ja and the Trolls two years ago.
- The cutscene lasts at least 4m:40s.
- All times given for this line of quests depend on your connection speed and how quickly you proceed through the dialog.
- Talk to Biyaada in Al Zahbi (G-7) (On top of NW bridge). She will tell you to wait for her at the Teahouse.
- Return to Fari-Wari on the next game day (from the last time you spoke with him) for a cutscene and your reward.
- Biyaada (Shararat Teahouse, Aht Urhgan Whitegate)
- Venture into Halvung to search for the Skyserpent General's stolen keepsake.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.