|Kuftal Tunnel||68 - 70||
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Lottery spawn from the Sabotender Sediendo around E-9 - E-10 on the map with the exit to Cape Teriggan.
- Fairly high auto-regen during the day, none at night
- Drops around 15000 gil, or 25000 with gilfinder.
- Killable by: 4 characters level 67, 1 level 69 BST (using Recluse Spiders), 75 BST using the Sabotender Sediendo , duo'd with SAM and BLM 75. Solo'd THF75/NIN37 With NPC Soothing Healer, it used 3 WS's, good gear/bolts/NPC helps.
- Special Attacks: 1000 Needles, Photosynthesis, Needleshot
- Nyzul Isle: The Armoury Crate it leaves behind contains a ??? Dagger, which may rarely appraise into a Bano Del Sol.
Mariachi is a type of Mexican music / musician. It is usually performed with a band consisting of 2 violinists, 1 guitarist, 2 trumpet-players, 1 guitarrón player (it's a small acoustic bass), 1 vihuela (a 5-string guitar that makes a high-pitched sound) which also had singing. The musical style developed in the mid 19th century in Mexico. Mariachi also became the word of someone who would play this music. They would wander from town to town, singing songs about revolutionary heroes or conflicts between the government and the revolutionaries. They were originally local artists unknown outside their region, but by the 1930s, nationally famous Mariachis began to appear.