The Loop (Games)
- Increases Double Attack rate but renders Waltz unusable. Double Attack rate gradually decreases.
- Obtained: Dancer Level 75 Merit Group 2
- Recast Time: 5 minutes
- Duration: 5 minutes
- Each upgrade shortens recast time by 30 seconds. Maximum upgrade 5/5 decreases recast time to 3:00 minutes.
- Does not stack with Fan Dance.
- Saber Dance will overwrite Fan Dance, and Fan Dance will overwrite Saber Dance.
- Provides 50% double attack rate on first minute and decreases by -10% every minute. reduction is preformed every 60 seconds, not every second.
- Example: SD is activated > Double attack rate is increased by 50%. 60 seconds later, double attack rate is reduced to 40%.
- To avoid confusion: the the %'s listed below are the cumulative total amount of double attack over the duration of the five through three minutes that the JA is active
- provides approximately 30% total double attack with only one merit
- meaning 30% of your attacks from the second you activate, until the second it wears off will be double attacks.
- three merits provides approximately 35% double attack
- Full merits provides approximately 40% total double attack rate.
- two and Four merits in this job ability do not seem to provide additional double attack rate from their tier 3 and 5 counterparts.
- Example: 2 merits will not provide 32.5% double attack, it will provide 30%; 4 merits will not provide 37.5% double attack, it will provide 35% double attack
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.