|Beaucedine Glacier (S)||78 - 81||31|
Respawn: 5 minutes
|A, L, S|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Skill Chains with a water element seem to cure them. Reverberation, Distortion, and Darkness confirmed.
- Seems to use Frozen Mist and Hydro Blast only when there's weather in zone, and more often when double weather.
- Both can be stunned to avoid damage, but bubbles and icy mist will land on himself anyway.
- Some are located at (G-10) and (I-9)
- Curse will cure them 100% of the time. I believe it to be 3 times the damage done.
A Ruszor is an alternate name for the roshwalr. The roshwalr, or horse-whale, was a sea-monster in Norwegian folklore. It was reported to have a smooth body like a whale but with the head of a horse. In 1520, a roshwale head was actually sent to Rome to be examined. While under examination it received the name ruszor and later on it was believed that the roshwalr was nothing more then an exaggerated walrus.