|La Vaule (S)||83||1||A, L, T(S)|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Timed Spawn every 4 hours by the pool at (H-10).
- Spams Call of the Moon five times in a row, causing intimidation extremely often. Does not intimidate pets though.
- Uses Asuran Claws after Call of the Moon squence, hitting for around 500+ damage on a Ninja tank
- Can use Nox Blast.
- Seems to have extremely fast hate decay.
- Depending on moon phase, the nearby Lobisons will not link. If the Lobison is standing up on 2 legs, it will link.
- Highly recommend a pld/war tank, as it attacks very quickly, rarely misses, can't be slowed or paralyzed, counters, etc. PLD/NIN had incredible difficulty keeping shadows up, and shadows couldn't block Asuran Claws. PLD/WAR with good Def gear and Phalanx 2 shouldn't take 50 damage per hit.
- PLD/BLU May be more effective. coupled with a MP/Stat Boosts, Cocoon offers the twice DEF bonus as Defender without the loss to attack.
- Can be duoed by a pld/nin and rdm. Take extreme care to get it away from possible linking Lobisons. Link range is fairly large.
- As with all Gnoles, it is recommended to fight during a smaller moon phase.
- He has 25~% magic defense bonus.
- Very resistant to Slow and Paralyze. Also resistant to Gravity, even resisted elemental seal gravity.
- Has little to no resistance to Thunder based spells
- (see testimonials)
The Rougarou (alternately spelled as Roux-Ga-Roux, Rugaroo, or Rugaru), is a legendary creature in Laurentian French communities linked to European notions of the werewolf. The creature, spelled as a Rugaru, has been associated with Native American legends with some dispute. The folklore stories vary from mild bigfoot (sasquatch) creatures to cannibal-like Native American wendigos.