|The Sanctuary of Zi'Tah||1|| |
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Attacks can have a random effect assigned at spawn. I was unfortunate and it had "Additional Effect: Curse"
- May absorb damage of an element.
- Can spawn with intimidation effect that activates often. This was noticed at least every other attack round as a NIN/DNC.
- Repeated with same job and did not have effect (NIN/DNC).
- Soloable by most 75 jobs. (see testimonials)
In German folklore, Rübezahl is a mountain spirit of the Karkonosze (or Giant Mountains) range. Legend states that the proper way to refer to this spirit as "Lord of the Mountains" or "Lord John"; referring to it as Rübezahl could anger it. It is perhaps most famously described in the work Legenden vom Rübezahl.