The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Trade an Imperial Silver Piece to Halshaob (H-10) in the southeast corner of the Nashmau Port to begin the quest.
- Shares a once per day Earth timer with Scouting the Ashu Talif.
- Go to the Cutter in Arrapago Reef, and enter when ready. Buffs wear upon entering.
- Once inside, the NPC Faluuya will request you open a door to the ship's hold to continue. Make sure you are buffed before opening the door for her.
- Once inside the hold, several Ashu Talif Crew spawn and attempt to attack Faluuya. These enemies will attack Faluuya regardless of whether they are provoked or not. It seems the only way to draw their attention away from her is to damage them. They are no more difficult than the Ashu Talif crew of the previous quest.
- If she should become damaged (a likely occurrence) she will Flee to the rear of the ship. Fight off whatever Ashu Talif crew are on her, and also the Ashu Talif Marines which spawn. The Marines are more difficult than their crew mates. Don't forget to cure Faluuya if she takes damage.
- An NM crewman, Black Bartholomew, stands on the other side of the hold. If this crewman is defeated, all crew on board will vanish, and Faluuya will be able to sketch in peace. For this reason, you should aim to defeat it, although you should not neglect Faluuya while you are completing this task. IMPORTANT NOTE: Black Bartholomew is NOT there at start. After killing a few crew and/or marines, the NM is spawned.
- Once Faluuya completes her work, treasure chests appear on deck. One will appear for completing the BCNM, another for killing Black Bartholomew, and a third if Faluuya took no damage. Open them, and click on the Life Raft to finish the mission.
- It is not necessary to kill the NM to get clear. If you just want an easy clear to move to the next quest; then all members stay with the NPC and none target the NM for kill. You can protect her, and while the NM will not die, she will finish her painting. She will take more damage this way, but it is possible to finish without killing the NPC.
- Possible to get both Yoichi's Sash and Cerberus Hide from the same run.
- Beaten easily with a 5-man party of Blue Mage, Scholar, Monk, Monk and Dancer. Blue Mage and Scholar followed the NPC to the back of the ship whilst the others killed the NM to stem the flow of Ashu Talif Crew and Marines. Blue Mage was easily able to control the crowds of Crew and Marines by rotating Frypan, Body Slam and Grand Slam. Scholar was curing NPC if she took damage.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.