The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Travel to Mount Zhayolm via the Halvung Staging Point (exiting through the staging point requires the use of Invisible and sneak in tunnel).
- Alternatively, travel to (F-8) of Bhaflau Thickets, enter Halvung and use Escape. This will take you to (L-7) of Mount Zhayolm (does not require the use of Sneak).
- With the addition of Voidwatch, using the Voidwatch warp to Mount Zhayolm will take you right to the Halvung zone where the quest takes place.
- Go to (L-7) and find what looks like a manhole cover. There is an unnamed targetable point on this object (you should not need Sneak or Invisible in this immediate area).
- Check the target for a cutscene with a Zurtermor (Troll) and Warsowok (Moblin) which starts the quest.
- Trade a Pickaxe to the unnamed point for another cutscene.
- Enter Halvung (just a short distance to the south) and come back to trade a Mythril Pick to the unnamed point for a final cutscene and reward.
- The Mythril Pick is used up by the quest, but you keep the Pickaxe. The Mythril Pick can be purchased from a Sparks vendor.
- You can also use a Mythril Pick +1.
- When you leave and re-enter after the first cutscene, if nothing happens at the target when you trade the Mythril Pick, trade the pickaxe to it again. A second part to the first cutscene will start. When it's done, change area again and then trade the Mythril Pick to it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.