The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Involved in Missions
|Throne Room||1||A, T(S)|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Appears in battlefield event for Smash! A Malevolent Menace. This is the final boss battle for A Moogle Kupo d'Etat.
- Susceptible to Bind, Gravity, and Stun.
- Receives two- to threefold damage from all sources (e.g., Tier IV Elemental Magic can easily exceed 3000 damage).
- Riko Kupenreich's standard attacks appear as bombs that explode in radial Area of Effect around his target with Additional Effect: Knockback.
- Special Attacks
- Draw In: Only used during phases 1 and 2, immediately followed by Crystalline Flare. Does not affect players who have generated no enmity.
- Crystalline Flare: Moderate-to-high, wide Area of Effect damage with Additional Effect: Stun (approximately 10 second duration) and Blind. Not absorbed by Shadow Images. Used when exactly 25% of his HP has been lost (at 75%) during phases 1 and 2, used at any time during phase 3.
- Bill Toss: Gaze Attack Terror.
- Washtub: Moderate Area of Effect damage (200-400) attack with Additional Effect: Stun, Amnesia and Bind. Absorbed by Shadow Images.
- Retreats to the top of the stairs when 50% of his HP is lost, where two White Mage Henchman Moogles repeatedly cast Cure V on him. Resets enmity.
- It is possible to prevent Riko Kupenreich from recovering his HP to 100%; however the exact method is currently unknown. Damage Over Time effects may lessen his curing.
- Summons five Black Mage Henchman Moogles before he retreats. He is invulnerable to all attacks until the Henchman Moogles have been defeated.
- After two rounds of the above behavior, Riko Kupenreich stops retreating to heal himself for the reste of the fight.
- Riko Kupenreich does not Regen while passive.
- The battle is cleared when Riko Kupenreich is defeated.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.