Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Optional: Talk to Aldo in the Tenshodo, inside the Neptune Spire Inn in Lower Jeuno for a cutscene with Lion.
- If you have the Upper Delkfutt Tower Home Point #1, take it, it'll take you right to the elevator to the Stellar Fulcrum on the 12th floor and get right to the fight. If you don't, be sure to register it after you make the climb.
- Bring your Delkfutt Keys, obtained during your nation's 3-3 rank mission to avoid walking up the tower.
- Zone into Lower Delkfutt's Tower for a cutscene (this is possibly optional).
- Once inside Delkfutt's Tower, if you are using a Delkfutt Key, make a left at the first fork and go to ( ) staying on the lower level. Click the Cermet Door and go downstairs. Follow the path to the next Cermet Door ( ) Then go to ( ) and search for a ???.
- Click it and you'll be transported to Upper Delkfutt Tower.
- In Upper Delkfutt Tower, go to ( ) through the door. Head up the stairs to the 11th floor.
- Remember to sneak/invisible as you can get aggro from bats and giants. Watch out for dolls and pots that aggro to magic.
- On the 11th floor, go to to the stairs that lead to the 12th floor.
- On the 12th floor, go to .
- Go through the portal to Stellar Fulcrum. You will receive a cutscene.
- When ready, examine the door at other end of the chamber for a cutscene, then you will enter the battlefield.
- Do not cast Trust magic until after the cutscene after examining the door. They will dispel if you call them before the cutscene.
- Buffs will wear upon entering fight, Trusts are permitted after the cutscene, and there is no exp loss if you die.
- Fight and defeat Archduke Kam'lanaut.
- Kam'lanaut casts Dispelga, Silencega, and Slowga. Slowga takes priority over Haste.
- His Elemental Blade ability gives him an En-Spell of that element and absorbs all damage of that element. He uses the ability often and changes the element.
- For example, if he has Lightning Blade up, and you cast Thunder IV on him, he will gain 1,300 HP instead of losing it.
- When the battle has concluded, be prepared for a long cutscene (approx. 6 minutes).
- After the cutscene, you will return to Stellar Fulcrum, where you can exit back to Upper Delkfutt's Tower if you wish.
- Mission Orders
- Hurry to Delkfutt's Tower and stop the Zilartian princes from completing their plan to open the Gate of the Gods.