The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Bring your Delkfutt Keys, obtained during your nation's 3-3 rank mission to avoid walking up the tower.
- If you have the Upper Delkfutt Tower Home Point #1, take it, it'll take you right to the elevator to the Stellar Fulcrum and get right to the fight. If you don't, be sure to register it after you make the climb.
- Once inside Delkfutt's Tower, if you have a Delkfutt Key, make a left at the first fork and go to ( ) staying on the lower level. Click the Cermet Door and go downstairs. Follow the path to the next Cermet Door ( ) Then go to ( ) and search for a ???.
- Click it and you'll be transported to Upper Delkfutt Tower.
- In Upper Delkfutt Tower, go to ( ) through the door. Head up the stairs to the 11th floor.
- Remember to sneak/invisible as you can get aggro from bats and giants. Watch out for dolls and pots that aggro to magic.
- On the 11th floor, go to to the stairs that lead to the 12th floor.
- On the 12th floor, go to Stellar Fulcrum. You will receive a cutscene. . Go through the portal to
- When ready, examine the door at other end of the chamber to enter the battlefield.
- Buffs will wear upon entering fight, Trusts are permitted, and there is no exp loss if you die.
- Fight and kill Archduke Kam'lanaut.
- Kam'lanaut casts Dispelga, Silencega, and Slowga. Slowga takes priority over Haste.
- His Elemental Blade ability gives him an En-Spell of that element and absorbs all damage of that element. He uses the ability often and changes the element.
- For example, if he has Lightning Blade up, and you cast Thunder IV on him, he will gain 1,300 HP instead of losing it.
- Mission Orders
- Hurry to Delkfutt's Tower and stop the Zilartian princes from completing their plan to open the Gate of the Gods.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.